Introducing Our New Salesforce Integration
It’s no secret that professionals across sectors are spending more time than ever on documentation and administrative tasks, leading not only to individual burnout, but also to systems-wide inefficiencies. The statistics are staggering—in 2021, healthcare professionals reported spending on average 15.6 hours per week on paperwork and other administrative tasks. Additionally, it is estimated that U.S. hospitals waste over $12 billion annually as a result of communication inefficiency among care providers.
For government and nonprofit organizations, the outlook is just as dismal: Government worker shortages continue to worsen crisis response, while the nonprofit sector is facing historically high rates of burnout (30 percent on average) and turnover—in part due to operational inefficiencies.
For any healthcare provider, government, or nonprofit looking to save time and unnecessary costs, it’s worth taking a closer look at how to more effectively use the many systems that fill their employees’ day-to-day lives.
That’s where Unite Us comes in. Unite Us’ end-to-end solution establishes a new standard of care that identifies social care needs in communities, helps enroll people in services, and leverages meaningful outcomes data to further drive community investment.
Over the past year, we’ve talked to hundreds of organizations, hosted discovery sessions with customers, and ultimately worked together to build a product that we’re excited to officially announce: our Salesforce Integration, an application that gives organizations an easy way to send secure, electronic referrals for social services using the Unite Us Platform within their existing Salesforce workflow.
Who is the Unite Us Salesforce Integration for?
Case managers, care coordinators, social workers, and those who send social care referrals at local government agencies, healthcare providers, community-based organizations, nonprofits, and other organizations using Salesforce to manage client information.
Key Features of Our Salesforce Integration:
- Easy launch point to open Unite Us app directly within Salesforce
- Automatic integration of client demographic information into Unite Us
- Conducting social care screenings for a client
- Easy insight into which organizations are accepting referrals, what types of services they provide, client eligibility, and more.
Benefits of Our Salesforce Integration:
- Securely coordinate and communicate with organizations across sectors while tracking outcomes and services provided by community partners—all from directly within Salesforce.
- Integrate your Unite Us workflow seamlessly into your existing Salesforce workflow—saving time, reducing the potential for data entry errors, and ultimately helping clients get connected to the services they need.
- Create cases and send referrals from directly within Salesforce.
- Launch directly into the specific client record in Unite Us with an automatic integration of client demographic information from Salesforce.
How can my organization get the Unite Us Salesforce Integration?
The Unite Us Platform is available in Salesforce through the Salesforce AppExchange. Reach out to your Unite Us representative or request a demo to learn more.
Unite Us looks forward to continuing to share regular product updates in the future as we work hand in hand with our partners to connect clients to the best possible resources in the community.
Interested in learning more? Request a demo to find out how the Salesforce App can fit into your care coordination program today.
About Unite Us
Unite Us is the nation’s leading software company bringing sectors together to improve the health and well-being of communities. We drive the collaboration to predict, deliver, and pay for services that impact whole-person health. Through Unite Us’ national network and software, community-based organizations, government agencies, and healthcare organizations are all connected to better collaborate to meet the needs of the individuals in their communities.