It’s no secret that professionals across sectors are spending more time than ever on documentation and administrative tasks, leading not only to individual burnout, but also to systems-wide inefficiencies. The statistics are staggering—in 2021, healthcare professionals reported spending on average 15.6 hours per week on paperwork and other administrative tasks. Additionally, it is estimated that U.S. hospitals waste over $12 billion annually as a result of communication inefficiency among care providers.
For government and nonprofit organizations, the outlook is just as dismal: Government worker shortages continue to worsen crisis response, while the nonprofit sector is facing historically high rates of burnout (30 percent on average) and turnover—in part due to operational inefficiencies.
For any healthcare provider, government, or nonprofit looking to save time and unnecessary costs, it’s worth taking a closer look at how to more effectively use the many systems that fill their employees’ day-to-day lives.
That’s where Unite Us comes in. Unite Us’ end-to-end solution establishes a new standard of care that identifies social care needs in communities, helps enroll people in services, and leverages meaningful outcomes data to further drive community investment.
Over the past year, we’ve talked to hundreds of organizations, hosted discovery sessions with customers, and ultimately worked together to build a product that we’re excited to officially announce: our Salesforce Integration, an application that gives organizations an easy way to send secure, electronic referrals for social services using the Unite Us Platform within their existing Salesforce workflow.
Who is the Unite Us Salesforce Integration for?
Case managers, care coordinators, social workers, and those who send social care referrals at local government agencies, healthcare providers, community-based organizations, nonprofits, and other organizations using Salesforce to manage client information.
Key Features of Our Salesforce Integration:
- Easy launch point to open Unite Us app directly within Salesforce
- Automatic integration of client demographic information into Unite Us
- Conducting social care screenings for a client
- Easy insight into which organizations are accepting referrals, what types of services they provide, client eligibility, and more.
Benefits of Our Salesforce Integration:
- Securely coordinate and communicate with organizations across sectors while tracking outcomes and services provided by community partners—all from directly within Salesforce.
- Integrate your Unite Us workflow seamlessly into your existing Salesforce workflow—saving time, reducing the potential for data entry errors, and ultimately helping clients get connected to the services they need.
- Create cases and send referrals from directly within Salesforce.
- Launch directly into the specific client record in Unite Us with an automatic integration of client demographic information from Salesforce.
How can my organization get the Unite Us Salesforce Integration?
Unite Us looks forward to continuing to share regular product updates in the future as we work hand in hand with our partners to connect clients to the best possible resources in the community.
About Unite Us
Unite Us is a technology company that builds coordinated care networks of health and social service providers. With Unite Us, providers across sectors can send and receive secure electronic referrals, track every person’s total health journey and report on tangible outcomes across a full range of services in a centralized, cohesive and collaborative ecosystem. Unite Us’ dedicated team builds authentic, lasting partnerships with local organizations to ensure their networks have a solid foundation, launch successfully, and continue to grow and thrive. This HITRUST-certified social care infrastructure helps communities transform their ability to work together and measure impact at scale.