Unite Us provides a hotline for members of the public to report potential compliance concerns. If you would like to raise a compliance-related concern, please dial (800) 461-9330.
Unite USA Inc., along with its affiliates and subsidiary companies (collectively “UNITE US”) welcomes you to its Web site located at uniteus.com (this “Site”), whether as a casual visitor, service provider or a member. By accessing, viewing, or using the content, material, or services available on or through this Site, you, for yourself and on behalf of any person, organization, entity, or employer for which you are acting (“you”), acknowledge that you have read and understand the following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) and that you agree to the Terms and Conditions and intend to be legally bound by them. These Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time. Any change to these Terms and Conditions shall be effective when notice of such change is posted. Your continued use of the Site after any changes to these Terms and Conditions are posted will be considered acceptance of such changes. Notice of any new or revised Terms and Conditions will be posted on the Site for at least 60 days after the change. It is the obligation of users visiting the Site before the change to learn of changes to the Terms and Conditions since their last visit. Any change to the Terms and Conditions shall be effective as to any visitor who has visited the Site before the change was made. By using the Site, you expressly agree that your identity as established by government documents matches the identity you claim while using the Site and that you are affiliated with the groups you attach to your account. Your status as an eligible party is a material condition of use of the Site and any use of the Site by anyone other than an eligible party shall be considered a material misrepresentation.
- Informational Purposes Only. The information on this Site is for informational purposes only. No information, services, or materials offered by or through this Site shall be construed as or understood to be advice, legal or otherwise. In connection with this statement, please take particular care to read Paragraph 8: Disclaimer of Warranty and Liability.
- Proprietary Rights. All works of authorship, information, content, functional components, and material appearing on or contained in this Site (“Site Materials”) are protected by law, including but not limited to, United States copyright law. Except as explicitly stated on the Site, the entirety of the Site Materials (including, but not limited to, data, illustrations, graphics, audio, video, photographs, pictures, illustrations, recordings, drawings, sketches, artwork, images, text, forms, and look and feel attributes) are UNITE US’s copyrighted works, all rights reserved, or the copyrighted works of UNITE US’s affiliates, licensors, or suppliers. Removing or altering any copyright notice or any other proprietary notice on any Site Materials is strictly prohibited. Any commercial use of any Site Materials, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of UNITE US, is prohibited. Any reproduction, distribution, performance, display, preparation of derivative works based upon, framing, capturing, harvesting, or collection of, or creating of hypertext or other links or connections to, any Site Materials or any other proprietary information of UNITE US, without UNITE US’s advance written consent, is prohibited. The sole exception to the prohibitions in this paragraph shall be a limited consent for search engines (such as, for example, www.google.com) to index the Site for the sole purpose of making the Site Materials searchable through their services. All names, trademarks, service marks, symbols, slogans, and logos appearing on the Site are proprietary to UNITE US or its affiliates, licensors, or suppliers. Use or misuse of these trademarks is expressly prohibited and may violate federal and state trademark law.
- Third Party Materials, Products and Services. Parties other than UNITE US may provide information, products or services on the Site. Use of this Site and the Site Materials and any other material or content on and made available through this Site is entirely at your own risk. UNITE US expressly disclaims any and all responsibility for or related to the information, products or services provided by or advertised by these third parties or the transactions you conduct or enter into with these third parties. Additionally, this Site may, from time to time, contain links to other Internet Web sites for the convenience of users in locating information, products, or services that may be of interest. UNITE US expressly disclaims any and all responsibility for the content, the accuracy of the information, or quality of products or services provided by or advertised on these third party sites. UNITE US reserves the right, in its sole discretion at any time, to deny any request, or rescind any permission granted, to link to the Site and to require termination of any such link to the Site. The availability of links from the Site to third party sites are not, and should not be construed as, an endorsement of or association with these third party sites.
Your file and personal information, some of which may be protected from disclosure without your consent under various laws and regulations, including pursuant to the Family Education Rights and Privacy Law (FERPA), is being entered in an Internet Accessible Database. Your personal information and/or files may be stored on a web server, transmitted over the Internet, or sent via fax. By using this Site, you are authorizing UNITE US and potential service providers to transmit/send your personal information/file information for the purpose of helping you to obtain appropriate services, including authorizing UNITE US to send your information to third parties for such purpose. By using this Site, you give your permission for enrollment into programs with services and or training which may be funded by a local, state or federal department or agency. You have been informed that these funding sources may verify service activities reported by UNITE US in order to comply with these requirements. When you request assistance through the Site, you are consenting and authorizing UNITE US, or one of its entities to share your personal information with third parties in connection with such assistance request. UNITE US does not guarantee that any request for assistance will be accepted or acted upon by any third party. In no event shall UNITE US be liable, directly or indirectly, to anyone for any loss or damage arising from or related to the creation or use of third party sites or the information or material accessed through these third party sites.
- Materials Submitted to the Site. This Site is for personal use only. You may not permit anyone to use your user name or password. By submitting information and content to or using the Site (“User Materials”), you represent that you have the full legal right to provide the User Materials and that use of the User Materials by the Site and all other persons and entities will not (a) infringe any intellectual property rights of any person or entity or any rights of publicity, personality, or privacy of any person or entity, including, but not limited to, as a result of your failure to obtain consent to post personally identifying or otherwise private information about a person; (b) violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (collectively, “Law”); (c) be defamatory, libelous or trade libelous, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing; (d) be obscene, child pornographic, harms minors in any way, indecent, or embarrassing, or which discloses to any third person any private or personal matters concerning any person, all of which shall be determined by UNITE US in its sole discretion; (e) violate any community or Internet standard; (f) contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data or personal information, or that facilitate or enable such intended to do any of the foregoing; (g) result in product liability, tort, breach of contract, personal injury, death, or property damage; (h) constitute misappropriation of any trade secret or know-how; (i) post, transmit, or distribute advertisements, promotions, or solicitations without the prior written approval of UNITE US; or (j) constitute disclosure of any confidential information owned by any third party. Upon submission of User Materials, or other material or information to UNITE US, you grant UNITE US a worldwide, perpetual, non-terminable, irrevocable, transferable, license to access, use, distribute, perform, reproduce, display, modify, create derivative works based upon, and sublicense the User Materials for the purpose of providing the Site and Site products and services and for all other business purposes of UNITE US, provided that, with respect to multimedia materials, which are User Materials that are not text, such as audio or video files, such license may be terminated by you upon written notice to UNITE US when you delete such multimedia materials from the Site. The scope of the license that you grant to UNITE US in this paragraph is limited by applicable law. UNITE US may remove, in UNITE US’s sole discretion, any User Materials from the Site for any reason or no reason, including (without limitation) User Materials that are libelous, incorrect, spiteful, or otherwise inappropriate. UNITE US shall not be responsible for changes, modifications, or removal of any User Materials that you submit to the Site. If you believe that any content or postings on this Site violate your intellectual property or other rights, please follow UNITE US’s Complaint Procedure in Section 11 of these Terms and Conditions.
- Communications With The Site. UNITE US welcomes your feedback and suggestions about how to improve UNITE US’s products, information, and services and this Site, including, without limitation, the feedback and suggestions and all other information, data, material, or other content (collectively, “Submissions”) to Unite US.com. Such Submissions shall be deemed User Materials in accordance with Section 4 of these Terms and Conditions and treated in the same manner as textual materials, even if they include multimedia files. Further, UNITE US is free to use any ideas, concepts, methods, know-how, techniques, and processes contained in any Submission for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, creating and marketing products, information, or services using such information. Use of the Site may require compatible devices (personal computer, mobile phone, tablets and other consumer electronic devices), Internet access or Wi-Fi, certain software and wireless plan with necessary wireless data features; may require periodic updates; and may be affected by the performance of these factors. Your use of mobile device features may result in increased charges from your wireless carrier.
- Computer Security. You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Site’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify UNITE US of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. UNITE US takes the security of your information very seriously and works hard to maintain the security of communications between UNITE US and you. Given the nature of the Internet, however, the transmission of any communication or material to UNITE US via the Site or Internet electronic mail, whether encrypted or otherwise, cannot be guaranteed, and is not represented to be secure. You agree that the Site may include certain communications such as service announcements or administrative messages, and that these communications are considered part of the Site and you will not be able to elect to not receive them. You also agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that UNITE US provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. As an alternative to communicating via the Internet or e-mail, UNITE US can be contacted by regular mail at UNITE US, 217 Broadway Floor 8, New York, NY 10007. Without limiting any provision of these Terms and Conditions, UNITE US cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the rules and principles set forth in this Security section.
- Disclaimer of Warranty and Liability. THIS SITE, THE SITE MATERIALS AND USER MATERIALS ON, IN, AND MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE, AND THE SERVICES, INFORMATION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO RATING INFORMATION, AND PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND OTHER INFORMATION OFFERED IN CONNECTION THE SITE ARE MADE AVAILABLE “AS IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS.” USE OF THIS SITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
UNITE US MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, AND DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE, THE USER MATERIALS, THE SITE MATERIALS ON AND IN AND MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE, AND THE SERVICES, INFORMATION, AND PRODUCTS OFFERED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WRITTEN OR ORAL, ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, SYSTEMS INTEGRATION, NON-INTERFERENCE, QUALITY, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND EFFORT WITH REGARD TO ANY AND ALL SITE MATERIALS ON AND IN AND MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE IS BORNE BY YOU. TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL UNITE US INC., ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS AND FUNCTIONS RELATED THERETO, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS, OR LOST BUSINESS, DATA OR SALES, OR COST OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, EVEN IF UNITE US OR ITS REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN LIABILITIES, AS A RESULT OF WHICH SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL UNITE US HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES, WHETHER A CAUSE OF ACTION MAY BE IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM THE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE. TO THE EXTENT THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED, UNITE US’S DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO $100.00. TO THE EXTENT THAT MATERIALS ON THIS SITE PERTAIN TO MEDICINE, LAW, OR ANY OTHER REGULATED PROFESSION, THEY ARE ON THE SITE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, STRICTLY AS A CONVENIENCE TO THE USER. NOTHING ON THIS SITE SHALL CONSTITUTE THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE, LAW OR ANY OTHER REGULATED PROFESSION. USERS ARE DIRECTED TO SEEK COMPETENT ADVICE CONCERNING THESE MATTERS FROM AN APPROPRIATELY LICENSED PROFESSIONAL.
- Corrections and Changes. UNITE US endeavors to keep the Site and Site Materials on, in, and through this Site up-to-date. Without limiting anything else in these Terms and Conditions or otherwise, UNITE US is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the Site or Site Materials. UNITE US may make changes to the Site or Site Materials, or to the products, information, or services made available in connection with this Site, at any time, and UNITE US makes no commitment to update the information contained on or in this Site.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend UNITE US and its directors, officers, employees, agents, and contractors (“UNITE US Indemnitees”) against all claims, actions, suits, and other proceedings of third parties (“Claims”) arising out of or incurred in connection with this Site and your use of this Site, your fraud, violation of law, or willful misconduct, or any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or the posting or transmission of any materials on or through the Site by you, including, but not limited to, any third party claim that any information or materials you provide infringes any third party proprietary right, and shall indemnify and hold UNITE US Indemnitees harmless from and against all judgments, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and attorneys’ disbursements) arising out of or incurred in connection with such Claims. You may not settle any Claim without the prior written consent of UNITE US.
- Complaint Procedure. If you believe that any content or postings on this Site violate your intellectual property or other rights, please send to UNITE US (firstname.lastname@example.org) a comprehensive detailed message setting forth the following information: (1) your name and the name of your company, if any; (2) your contact information, including your e-mail address; (3) the nature and substance of your complaint, the specific rights at issue, and your basis for making the complaint, including the content or posting that is objectionable; and (4) the following statement: “The statements, representations, and assertions made in this message are true, complete, and accurate and I have the full legal authority to make each and every such statement, representation, and assertion and to make and be granted any demand made in this message.”
- Your Conduct. By viewing this Site, you certify that you are 18 years of age or older. Children under the age of 18 are not permitted to access this Site. UNITE US’s services and websites are not directed at children and are designed for individuals who are 18 years of age or older. If UNITE US discovers that a person under 13 years of age has registered with the Site, UNITE US will promptly delete that person’s account in accordance with applicable law. In addition, UNITES US does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of the Site or any services UNITE US provides is directed to individuals under the age of 13.
You understand that all User Materials, including without limitation information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such User Materials originated. This means that you, and not UNITE US, are entirely responsible for all User Materials that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Site. UNITE US does not control the User Materials posted via the Site and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such User Materials. You understand that by using the Site, you may be exposed to User Materials that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will UNITE US be liable in any way for any User Materials, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any User Materials, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any User Materials posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Site. Without limiting any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, you agree to not use the Site to:
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a UNITE US official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any User Materials transmitted through the Site;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or any regulations having the force of law;
- provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass another; and/or
- collect or store personal data about other users.
In addition to the prohibitions set forth immediately above, you are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site or UNITE US’s other systems or network security, including, without limitation:
- using the Site for any purpose other than your personal use;
- decompiling, reverse engineering or disassembling the Site;
- accessing data not intended for users of the Site or gaining unauthorized access to an account, server or any other computer system;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures;
- attempting to interfere with the function of the Site, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “mailbombing,” “crashing,” or sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
Violations of the Site’s or UNITES US’s Services’ systems or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. You acknowledge that UNITE US may or may not pre-screen User Materials, but that UNITE US and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any User Materials that are available via the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, UNITE US and its designees shall have the right to remove any User Materials that violate these Terms and Conditions or are otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any User Materials, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such User Materials. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any content created by UNITE US or submitted to UNITE US, including without limitation information in discussion groups, blogs, profiles, polls and all other parts of the Site. You acknowledge, consent and agree that UNITE US may access, preserve and disclose your account information and User Materials if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the Terms and Conditions; (c) respond to claims that any User Materials violates the rights of third parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of UNITE US, its users and the public. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Site, including your User Materials, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices You understand that the Site and software embodied within the Site may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by UNITE US and/or content providers who provide content to the Site. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the Site. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on the Site, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. You understand that it is your sole responsibility to know and abide by all of the laws of your jurisdiction, with regard to your use of the Site. If the Site’s content does not comply with those laws, it is your responsibility not to access it.
- User Content Ratings and User Ranks Have No Economic Value. You agree that the quality ratings given to your User Materials, and any other User Materials, have no monetary or other economic value. You also agree that neither your “rank” on the Site, nor that of any other account holder, has any monetary or other economic value.
- Termination of Access. UNITE US reserves the right to terminate your access to this Site in the event that you violate these Terms and Conditions or for any reason whatsoever or no reason, with or without notice, in addition to any and all other remedies available at law or in equity.
- Liability for Losses Stemming from Use of the Internet. Use of the Internet is solely at your own risk and is subject to all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting anything else in these Terms and Conditions or otherwise, neither UNITE US nor its contractors will be liable for any loss resulting from failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, computer viruses, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes, natural disasters, strikes or other labor problems, wars, or governmental restrictions.
- Views Expressed on Site Not Necessarily Those of UNITE US. You should know that the views expressed on community-written portions of the Site (including conversations, profiles and ratings) are those of UNITE US’s users. The appearance of content concerning controversial matters implies no editorial stance on the part of UNITE US. Views expressed by UNITE US’S users and third-party content providers are neither endorsed nor adopted by UNITE US.
- DMCA Copyright Policy.
Reporting Copyright Infringement UNITE US takes claims of copyright infringement seriously, and UNITE US will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe content posted on the Site infringes a copyright that you own or for which you are an agent, you may request removal of those materials by sending UNITE US’s designated Copyright Agent a notice of infringement pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, also known as the DMCA http://www.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf), containing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit UNITE US to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit UNITE US to contact the complaining party, including your name, your address, your telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Send your notice to the designated Copyright Agent: Copyright Agent UNITE USA Inc. 217 Broadway Floor 8, New York, NY 10007 Email: email@example.com You acknowledge that, if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid. Counter-Notice If you believe you are the wrongful subject of a DMCA notice, you may send a counter-notice containing substantially the following information to the Copyright Agent (at the address above):
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted; and
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the Southern District of New York, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which UNITE US may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement or an agent of such person.
Upon receipt of a valid counter-notice, UNITE US may send a copy of it to the original complaining party informing that person that UNITE US may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files a legal action relating to the allegedly infringing material, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at UNITE US’s sole discretion. Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Site was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA. Account Termination Policy UNITE US will terminate a user’s access if, under appropriate circumstances, the user is determined to be a repeat infringer. UNITE US reserves the right to decide whether content violates these Terms and Conditions for reasons other than copyright infringement, such as (but not limited to) other intellectual property violations, pornography, obscenity and other distasteful or offensive material. UNITE US may at any time, without prior notice and in its discretion, remove such content and terminate a user’s account for submitting such material in violation of these Terms.
- Securities Information. This Site and the information contained herein do not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for the purchase or sale of any securities. This Site may contain information and press releases about UNITE US, and although this information was believed to be accurate as of the date prepared, UNITE US disclaims any duty or obligation to update such information. To the extent that any information is deemed to be a “forward looking statement” as defined in the rules and regulations of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, such information is intended to fit within the “safe harbor” for forward looking information and is subject to material risk factors which may or may not be disclosed herein.