If you’re part of an organization that can offer services at this time, click here to join the network. →
What is the network?
Health and social care providers are connected to each other through Unite Us‘ shared technology platform. Unite Us is a technology company that builds coordinated care networks across the country. Unite Us’ intuitive platform supports meaningful collaboration, community-wide care coordination, and secure, bidirectional data sharing. Kaiser Permanente is pleased to be a leading sponsor of this network of community organizations, health care providers, and public agencies working together to integrate clinical and social care in support of total health and well-being.
How does it work?
Once a network partner identifies a person’s social needs, they can instantly send a secure electronic referral to the most appropriate network partner(s) for that specific service. Partners involved in that person’s care will have visibility into whether or not the referral is accepted and once accepted, whether or not that person received the services and what happened as a result. Unite Us onboards and trains all partners who use the platform to ensure consistency, compliance, and accountability to the network.
Network partners can include community-based organizations (CBOs), safety net health care providers, health systems, insurers, and other groups looking to better support people to achieve healthy outcomes. Network partners can choose to participate in whatever way works best for them and can change how they participate in the network over time.
What are the benefits?
As a network partner, you can…
- Easily refer and connect your clients to local services in the community.
- Improve your clients’ health and wellbeing through strengthened collaboration with partners offering a wide array of service types.
- Track the outcomes of all referrals and services delivered to your clients.
- Measure the impact of your organization and the services you deliver.
- Improve organizational capacity through accurate referrals and access to a wealth of data on local service delivery.