Integrating Social Care Services to Improve Quality Performance: A Five-Step Guide for Health Plans
Health equity and social determinants of health (SDoH) strongly influence healthcare utilization, costs, and outcomes. This means social care services are just as important as clinical care services in improving quality scores for Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries.
In this guide, we provide actionable steps health plan leaders can take to address their members’ SDoH and measurably improve the organization’s quality performance.
You will learn about:
- Quality performance trends and policies related to SDoH and health equity that will impact your plan in 2023 and beyond
- Data-driven insights into how SDoH impacts member population and quality performance
- Connecting members to community-based social care services that improve quality scores
- Setting up capabilities to measure and demonstrate the impact of social care services on quality scores
- Connections between health equity and SDoH strategies with care quality and member experience