Client privacy is our priority.
At Unite Us, we know that secure information sharing is vital to connecting health and social services and ensuring individuals receive the end-to-end care they need.
We never share client data without consent.
We protect clients' most sensitive information.
Substance use and other sensitive information is never shared beyond the service provider.
We keep client data secure. Period.
The Unite Us Platform is HIPAA compliant and HITRUST certified.
See how our sophisticated
privacy ecosystem ensures
client data is protected while
• Client data can only be shared with explicit consent
• Clients can withdraw consent at any time
• Enhanced protections around inherently sensitive information, such as:
– Substance use disorder (42 CFR Part 2) treatment information
– HIV/AIDS status and treatment information
– Interpersonal violence service information
– Legal service information
• Sensitive information is never re-disclosed to other network providers
• HITRUST; SOC 2 Type II; NIST certified
• HIPAA compliant and aligned with federal privacy regulations, including 42 CFR Part 2 and FERPA
• All data securely stored in US-based data centers
Unite Us Consent
Permissioned access for every user based on their role
Network providers can only see information about clients they serve
PHI and PII is seen only by users who have permission
Sensitive Data Protections
Enhanced protections around inherently sensitive information, such as:
• Substance use disorder (42 CFR Part 2) re-disclosure notice
• HIV/AIDS status and treatment information •Interpersonal violence
•Legal and other sensitive information
Sensitive information is never shared with the network