At Unite Us, we believe that gathering social care data at scale can meaningfully contribute to advancing health equity, and that analyzing the relationship between health and social care data can lead to valuable insights on how to improve overall health.In this white paper, we share five principles for using social determinants of health data to improve health equity.
You will learn how to:
- Ensure communities and individuals most impacted have the power to make decisions.
- Leverage the power of referral data to improve access to social care.
- Measure and evaluate data.
- Remove barriers to data sharing.
- Use data to drive action.
Read the whitepaper to learn how to partner with Unite Us and build healthier communities by solving for gaps in health equity.
Request a Demo
Interested in learning more about how community-based organizations are addressing social determinants of health or how to bring Unite Us to your community? Fill out this form and we’ll be in touch.