Integrating Social Care to Improve Quality Performance Webinar
As social determinants of health (SDoH) and health equity themes are increasingly emphasized in health plan quality measures, health plans need to ensure adequate social care data, analytics, and services are in place. This infrastructure is central to powering the future of care quality and member experience.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- Analyzing quality performance trends and policies related to SDoH and health equity
- Creating a business case and alignment to integrate social care in quality programs
- Using data and analytics to identify opportunities to improve quality and health equity
- Intervening with high-need members to address and resolve social barriers to care
- Measuring the impact of social care on quality performance
Watch the webinar to learn actionable steps healthcare leaders can take to incorporate health equity and social care into their quality strategy.