As social determinants of health (SDoH) and health equity themes are increasingly emphasized in health plan quality measures, health plans need to ensure adequate social care data, analytics, and services are in place. This infrastructure is central to powering the future of care quality and member experience.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- Analyzing quality performance trends and policies related to SDoH and health equity
- Creating a business case and alignment to integrate social care in quality programs
- Using data and analytics to identify opportunities to improve quality and health equity
- Intervening with high-need members to address and resolve social barriers to care
- Measuring the impact of social care on quality performance
Watch the webinar to learn actionable steps healthcare leaders can take to incorporate health equity and social care into their quality strategy.
About Unite Us
Unite Us is the nation’s leading software company bringing sectors together to improve the health and well-being of communities. We drive the collaboration to identify, deliver, and pay for services that impact whole-person health. Through Unite Us’ national network and software, community-based organizations, government agencies, and healthcare organizations are all connected to better collaborate to meet the needs of the individuals in their communities.