Skip to content
Louisiana Mansion
Louisiana White Logo

Collaborating for a healthier Louisiana.

About Us

Unite Louisiana is a coordinated care network consisting of healthcare, government, nonprofit, and other organizations. These network partners use Unite Us’ software to securely identify, deliver, and pay for services that address the needs of individuals within their communities.

The network is supported by Unite Us team members focused on customer and community engagement, network health and optimization, and user support.

Joining the network is at no cost for community-based organizations and many organizations that are considered part of the safety net, like community health centers, tribal clinics, and mental health centers.

Local Sponsors

Unite Louisiana is sponsored by CVS Health, Aetna Better Health of Louisiana, Louisiana Healthcare ConnectionsOchsner Health, Eleanor Health, United Health Care Louisiana, and Cleco.

Our strategic partners at Louisiana Association of United Ways (LAUW), Louisiana 211, and local United Ways who promote network participation in their communities and actively collaborate to better serve the people of Louisiana.

Louisiana Blue Logo

The Network Continues to Grow Each Day

Together, we’re creating lasting positive change and unlocking the potential of every community.


Recommended Pages

User Resources

Looking for more support, product documentation, or information about how to use Unite Us products?

Learn More

Events Page

See all upcoming events to help you become a Unite Us expert, collaborate with your community, join a network, or even learn about the industry.

Learn More

Knowledge Hub

Explore the Unite Us Knowledge Hub by content type, industry, topic, and more.

Learn More

What People Are Saying

The key to successful coordinated care is community collaboration. This platform strengthens community partnerships by increasing visibility in care gaps and removes guess work as we unite to address social determinants of health in Northwest Louisiana.

Bruce Willson
President and CEO of the United Way of Northwest Louisiana

We joined the Unite Louisiana network because the network enables us to streamline referral services across the state and the country. It connects us to different service providers, allowing us to maximize the amount of services we can connect our community to.

Tatiana Begault
Re-Entry Coordinator, Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Louisiana

The Unite Louisiana network provides a quick and transparent solution to serve our clients. We can easily follow our clients from the initial referral all the way through assistance to ensure that those needs are met. It’s truly an efficient use of our time and resources.

Ann Roeling
Alzheimer’s Services of the Capital Area

We are super-fans of Unite Us because our communities are stronger when we work together. Life doesn’t stop when cancer arrives and Unite Us is invaluable in helping us connect patients and caregivers to other community resources. It takes a village. The growing number of organizations who are a part of the Unite Us network means that people aren’t facing cancer or other challenges alone.

Sarah Miretti Cassidy
Cancer Hope Network

Healthcare represents only about 10 percent of the contributing factors to health; the remaining 90 percent are a combination of socioeconomic and environmental factors like food and shelter. Empowering community organizations with the tools and resources they need to address these factors at the local level is an important part of our statewide strategy to help Louisiana families and individuals overcome barriers to their care so they become healthier. We are pleased to be able to provide the Unite Us platform to our community partners so we can all work together to more effectively address these issues.

Senior Vice President of Population Health, Louisiana Healthcare Connection

When helping people on their path to better health, we value innovation and collaboration. Unite Louisiana brings together community-focused companies to help Louisianans get access to the resources and support they need.

Richard Born
CEO, Aetna Better Health of Louisiana, a CVS Health company

We are excited to be working with Unite Us to provide critical resources to underserved communities across Louisiana. As we continue to face COVID-19, this is the time to invest in the people we serve and provide support to create a healthier region. Together, Ochsner and Unite Us can help remove barriers and support the foundation of a healthier life for our community.

Kevin Green
Vice President, Community Based Clinics, Ochsner Health

We Proudly Work With