Collaborate to Improve Health and Well-Being
Identify, deliver, and pay for services that
impact whole-person health.
Building healthier communities requires solving the immediate challenges and looking ahead to what’s working, what’s not, and how to scale impact across populations.
- The Unite Us Platform makes it easy to screen for social needs, identify best-fit resources, and securely connect people to services that can help.
- The Unite Us Insights Center provides detailed reports, visualizations, and metrics to measure your social care strategy. Our comprehensive solutions combine market intelligence, member insights, and prospective opportunities to connect the dots between planning and execution.
Connecting people to services—while incredibly important—isn’t always easy. Our network partners often juggle many responsibilities, depend on clients to come to their offices to begin the referral process, and face challenges in knowing where to refer them.
- Unite Us’ Care Coordination team empowers easy and positive social care connections. This safety net ensures clients’ needs are addressed, no matter the complexity of the case or the size of the network.
- Through social care coordination, proactive engagement, and assistance request fulfillment, the Unite Us Care Team responds to and supports customers’ needs in making connections for their members, patients, and clients through the Unite Us network.
With Unite Us Payments, health plans, healthcare providers, and government organizations can reimburse community-based organizations (CBOs) at scale for the important services they provide, while measuring and reporting on the success of social care funding initiatives over time. Shifting funding to CBOs results in better outcomes at both the individual and population levels – because health happens in the community.
Ensuring Trust and Accountability
Privacy and Security
We know that secure information sharing is vital to connecting health and social services and ensuring individuals receive the care they need. That’s why client privacy is our priority. We never share client data without consent.
- We protect clients’ most sensitive information. Substance use and other sensitive information is never shared beyond the necessary service providers.
- We keep client data secure. Period. The Unite Us Platform is HIPAA compliant and HITRUST certified.
Unite Us evaluates the effectiveness of social care investments so industry stakeholders can make evidence-based decisions to improve community health and advance health equity.
We are your strategic partner in evaluating the real-world impact of investing in social care. Our expert research and evaluation team regularly partners with customers and academic journals to:
- Leverage comprehensive data from Unite Us analytics as well as external resources
- Apply innovative data analytic tools and techniques
- Utilize epidemiological, statistical, and social and behavioral science methodologies
Who We Support
We’ll work with you to connect more people with care in their community.